2009年3月3日 星期二

090303 Prepared and table-topic speech contest

Few things to say. :)

1. If I were the judge, I would also definitely give the first prize to Helen. Actually, I think I would get the third or fourth. She is such a great speaker, and my heart is full of sorrow to know that she might leave soon. If there is something I can change, this is it. Helen, I want to to stay with us. (Helen, if you are watching this, please note that there are also many places in Taiwan where trees can be grown.)
2. There are too many feelings in my heart, but above happiness and excitement, I am pretty much dominated by my sense of responsibility. Hsinchu club, I would definitely fight for you. I will.
3. Practice more in these days. Roy. You can do better, and you should practice more to honor yourself and your contestants.

Fight! Fight to the last moment.
For those who you love and care, and for those encouragements you get.
For those smiley faces you remember, for those warm hands you hold.
For those cheers you get, for those precious suggestions that help you improve.
For HCTM, man, you gotta fight, til' the last moment.
Fight! Fight I will!

1 則留言:

東東小天地 提到...

Go~Go~ Roy...
You are getting better and better!

Justin Wu